Warning: include(../growth/ssi/css.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dfj/WWW/news/indexGrowth.php on line 50
Warning: include(): Failed opening '../growth/ssi/css.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/dfj/WWW/cmsAdmin:/home/dfj/WWW/cmsAdmin/3rdParty:.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/include/php') in /home/dfj/WWW/news/indexGrowth.php on line 50
Warning: include(../growth/ssi/mainnavGrowth.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dfj/WWW/news/indexGrowth.php on line 54
Warning: include(): Failed opening '../growth/ssi/mainnavGrowth.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/dfj/WWW/cmsAdmin:/home/dfj/WWW/cmsAdmin/3rdParty:.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/include/php') in /home/dfj/WWW/news/indexGrowth.php on line 54
DFJ Growth Fund News
- SimpliVity Scores $58 million Gigaom, Nov. 18, 2013
- Kajeet Provides Universal Internet Access to Detroit Public Schools PRWeb.com, Nov. 13, 2013
- For Twitter's IPO, first comes the #Ring CNET, Nov. 07, 2013
- Kajeet Provides Off-Campus Internet to Students at Forsyth County Schools HispanicBusiness.com, Nov. 06, 2013
- 3-D Printing Boom Sparks Big Venture Round For Kickstarter Veteran Formlabs WSJ.com, Oct. 25, 2013
- After Kickstarter, High-Res Form 1 3D Printer Maker Formlabs Bags $19M Series A To Keep Building Techcrunch, Oct. 24, 2013
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool Realwire.com, Oct. 16, 2013
- Box Inc.'s Aaron Levie Talks Enterprise Tech, Early Flops WSJ.com, Oct. 16, 2013
- 7 Best Cellphones for Kids Mashable, Jul. 25, 2013
- Tumblr's David Karp on The Colbert Report The Colbert Report, Jul. 16, 2013
- PandoMonthly New York with Betaworks CEO John Borthwick, the full interview PandoDaily.com, Jul. 12, 2013
- Online Video-Ad Network Tremor Video Files For Its IPO Techcrunch, May. 23, 2013
- Yahoo to Buy Tumblr for $1.1 Billion NYTimes.com, May. 19, 2013
- 2013 TIME 100 TIME, May. 18, 2013
- Inkblot: Box CEO Aaron Levie Bloomberg, May. 14, 2013
- How Gilt Groupe Built, And Kept, Its 7 Million Member Fan Base Inc.com, May. 09, 2013
- DFJ Growth Managing Director Randy Glein named to Forbes' 2013 Midas List Forbes, May. 08, 2013
- Tumblr, Nike Lead Brand Winners in 2013 Webby Awards BrandChannel.com, Apr. 30, 2013
- How Networked Streetlights Will Make Your City Smarter GreenTech Media, Apr. 26, 2013
- Silver Spring IPO Expected to Break 2013 Tech Funk WSJ.com, Mar. 13, 2013
- Gilt Groupe's Kevin Ryan: What Works, And What Doesn't Work, In Flash Sales Inc.com, Feb. 15, 2013
- David Karp Cover Story: Forbes Video Forbes.com, Feb. 01, 2013
- Tumblr: David Karp's $800 Million Art Project Forbes, Jan. 02, 2013
- SolarCity shares soar 47 percent in market debut Reuters, Dec. 15, 2012
- Five Years In And Profitable, Gilt Refocuses On New Leadership, An IPO In 2013 And More Techcrunch, Dec. 10, 2012
- Raydiance accelerates industrial grade femtosecond micromachining Optics.org, Dec. 04, 2012
- SCIenergy, Triple-Threat Efficiency Startup, Lands Big Clients Green Tech Media, Nov. 06, 2012
- Tesla Model S Reivew Autoblog, Sep. 11, 2012
- 2012 Tesla Model S Test and Range Verification Motortrend, Aug. 27, 2012
- Tesla Model S vs. the Compeition - Test Drive The Street, Aug. 16, 2012
- Elon Musk of SpaceX: The goal is Mars The Los Angeles Times, Aug. 01, 2012
- Start-Up Box Raises $125 Million in Funding The Wall Street Journal, Jul. 31, 2012
- Betaworks Unveils Its Vision for a Brand New Digg The New York Times, Jul. 31, 2012
- PandoMonthly with Elon Musk PandoDaily, Jul. 13, 2012
- Betaworks Acquires Digg Techcrunch, Jul. 12, 2012
- Can Tumblr’s David Karp Embrace Ads Without Selling Out? The New York Times, Jul. 12, 2012
- What the Yammer Acquisition Says About Microsoft – and Enterprise Social Networking PandoDaily, Jul. 11, 2012
- Gilt Groupe’s New Live Stream Allows Shoppers to Spy on What Others Are Buying AllThingsD, Jul. 11, 2012
- Box Floats Into Europe, Aiming For 30% Of Its Cloud Business To Be There In 18 Months Techcrunch, Jun. 18, 2012
- Kajeet Launches School Guard Press Release, Jun. 14, 2012
- Its First Mission Done, SpaceX Looks to More Private Flights The New York Times, May. 31, 2012
- Space Community Leaders on Historic Berthing of Dragon to the International Space Station The White House, May. 25, 2012
- Tremor Video Launches Platform For Building Ads That Work On Any Mobile Phone Techcrunch, May. 21, 2012
- David Karp: Tumblr’s Revenue Model Is All About Telling Stories Techcrunch, May. 21, 2012
- Box: The Path From Arrington’s Backyard To A Billion Dollar Business Techcrunch, May. 13, 2012
- Why Solarcity Is Succeeding in a Difficult Solar Industry Technology Review, May. 04, 2012
- SpaceX Given Green Light for First Launch to Space Station Wired, Apr. 18, 2012
- How Tumblr plans to attract brands and their money GigaOM, Apr. 18, 2012
- Gilt Groupe co-founders on company, new memoir CBS, Apr. 16, 2012
- Yammer Buys OneDrum TechCrunch, Apr. 11, 2012
- Jon Stewart Extended Interview with Elon Musk The Daily Show, Apr. 10, 2012
- Box CEO Aaron Levie: Why We’re Not Afraid Of Google Drive Techcrunch, Apr. 04, 2012
- David Sacks of Yammer #245 This Week in Startups, Apr. 03, 2012
- Like This Time Magazine, Mar. 29, 2012
- Box Shows How The Freemium Model Is Growing Up Forbes, Mar. 29, 2012
- A Cloud Operating System Takes Shape Technology Review, Mar. 28, 2012
- SpaceX: Entrepreneur's race to space CBS, Mar. 18, 2012
- Why Elon Musk Wants To Bring People to Mars—and Go There Himself Slate, Mar. 15, 2012
- Yammer Releases New Analytics Dashboard MarketWire, Mar. 14, 2012
- SCIenergy, Inc. Completes Acquisition of Transcend Equity Press Release, Mar. 13, 2012
- Jetsetter Moves Beyond Flash Sales Techcrunch, Mar. 11, 2012
- Yammer Connects With $85 Million Funding Round The Wall Street Journal, Feb. 29, 2012
- SolarCity Raises $81 Million in Growth Capital Press Release, Feb. 29, 2012
- Hitachi and Silver Spring Networks Form Global Smart Grid Strategic Alliance Press Release, Feb. 23, 2012
- Interview: David Karp, founder of Tumblr, on realising his dream The Guardian, Jan. 29, 2012
- That Was Fast: Betaworks Returns All Capital… And Then Some PandoDaily, Jan. 28, 2012
- DLD 2012 – @Jack Dorsey: “Twitter Has A Business Model That Works” Techcrunch, Jan. 23, 2012
- Tumblr now reaches 120M people each month VentureBeat, Jan. 23, 2012
- Fonality Appoints Former Microsoft Exec David Scult as Chief Executive Officer Press Release, Jan. 14, 2012
- Silver Spring Networks and EMC to Deliver Smart Grid Analytics Solution for Utility Industry Press Release, Dec. 14, 2011
- Can we build enterprise software that doesn't suck? GigaOM, Dec. 09, 2011
- Box and HP Expand Cloud Offerings for SMBs and the Enterprise Press Release, Dec. 05, 2011
- Silver Spring Networks Receives 2011 Smart Grid Excellence Award Press Release, Nov. 30, 2011
- Billion-Dollar Rooftop Solar Project Moves Forward Without Loan Guarantee Forbes, Nov. 30, 2011
- Is SpaceX changing the rocket equation? Air & Space Magazine, Nov. 20, 2011
- You Won't Believe How Fast Dropbox's Main Rival Is Growing Business Insider, Nov. 04, 2011
- Web 2.0 Summit 2011: Alex Rampell, "High Order Bit" Web 2.0 Summit Video, Oct. 19, 2011
- Silver Spring Networks Named North America Company of the Year by Global Cleantech Press Release, Oct. 17, 2011
- Cloud Storage Platform Box.net Raises $81M From Salesforce, SAP At $600M-Plus Valuation Techcrunch, Oct. 11, 2011
- Good Technology gives enterprise apps a secure launchpad GigaOM, Oct. 10, 2011
- The many lives of Susan Lyne Fortune, Oct. 03, 2011
- SpaceX Fully Reusable Launch Vehicle Video Company Video, Sep. 29, 2011
- Tremor Video Raises $37 Million Round of Financing Press Release, Sep. 12, 2011
- DOE to support the biggest home solar rooftop project in U.S. GigaOM, Sep. 07, 2011
- Scientific Conservation, Inc. (SCI) Completes Acquisition of Servidyne, Inc. Press Release, Aug. 29, 2011
- Kevin Ryan on Gilt Groupe's hockey-stick growth Vator News, Aug. 17, 2011
- Tips For Negotiating Employee Equity Mashable, Jul. 18, 2011
- Silver Spring Networks files registration statement for proposed IPO Press Release, Jul. 07, 2011
- Gilt Groupe, Inc. Announces $138 Million in New Funding Press Release, May. 09, 2011
- BrightSource Energy files registsration statement for proposed IPO Press Release, Apr. 22, 2011
- BrightSource Energy Closes Financing For Ivanpah Project Press Release, Apr. 11, 2011
- SpaceX Reveals The Falcon Heavy, The Most Powerful Rocket Since The Mighty Saturn V Techcrunch, Apr. 05, 2011
- Jobfox Launches New Website for Job Seekers to Tap Into Private Social Recruiting Networks, Get Inside Track on Job Opportunities Press Release, Mar. 15, 2011
- SpaceX Wins Major Deal to Launch Commercial Satellite Wall Street Journal, Mar. 15, 2011
- Online Trackers Rake In Funding Wall Street Journal, Feb. 25, 2011
- Techcrunch Interview with Betaworks' John Borthwick Techcrunch, Jan. 24, 2011
- Itron and Silver Spring Networks Expand Agreement Press Release, Dec. 21, 2010
- Launch Signals New Space Race Wall Street Journal, Dec. 09, 2010
- Silver Spring Networks Expands Landis+Gyr Partnership Press Release, Nov. 23, 2010
- Silver Spring Networks Recognized with 2010 Technology Leadership Award Press Release, Nov. 17, 2010
- Tremor Media Acquires ScanScout Press Release, Nov. 08, 2010
- BrightSource Energy Breaks Ground on Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System Press Release, Oct. 27, 2010
- Good Technology Announces New Chief Executive Officer Press Release, Aug. 06, 2010
- Raydiance and Rofin Team Up to Offer Next-Generation Laser Systems for Medical Device Manufacturing Press Release, Jun. 07, 2010
- SpaceX Rocket Achieves Earth Orbit on First Flight Wired, Jun. 04, 2010
- Google Closes AdMob Deal The Industry Standard, May. 27, 2010
- Start-Up SpaceX Takes Off Wall Street Journal, Mar. 17, 2010
- Wise Bets on a Smarter Grid Barron's, Mar. 03, 2010
- The Daily Start-Up: Will Cleantech Energize The IPO Market? Wall Street Journal, Feb. 26, 2010
- Greentech IPO Filings Start to Pile Up, More to Come greentechmedia, Jan. 21, 2010
- Silver Spring Networks Announces $100 Million Financing Press Release, Dec. 07, 2009
- Google to Acquire AdMob for $750 Million in Stock Bloomberg, Nov. 09, 2009
- RIM Settles Patent Battle With Visto Wall Street Journal, Jul. 17, 2009
- A Phone For Kids And Moms Forbes, Jul. 17, 2009
- Bloomberg Interview: AdMod CEO Omar Hamoui Bloomberg, Jul. 12, 2009
- Making a Match: Job Sites Get Personal Wall Street Journal, Jul. 09, 2009
- Resourcefulness: How a Little Telco Out-Maneuvers the Giants Press Release, Jul. 07, 2009
- Tesla gets loan approval from US Department of Energy Press Release, Jun. 23, 2009
- AdMob's Growing Success Attracts Suitors The Washington Post, Jun. 16, 2009
- SolarCity expands solar panel leasing cnet, Jun. 03, 2009
- AdMob Lowers Minimum Bid Prices for Geo-Targeted, Non 'Big-4' Carrier Ads Search Engine Watch, Mar. 04, 2009
- AdMob: iPhone Advertiser Best Practices AdMob Blog, Mar. 03, 2009
- AdMob raises $12.5M from DFJ Growth Fund, Northgate The Deal, Jan. 29, 2009
- AdMob Launches Ad Unit for Android Applications The Inquisitr, Jan. 27, 2009
- Local Advertising Booster Yodle Growing Like A Weed, Raises $10 Million TechCrunch, Jan. 12, 2009
- Fonality Announces HUD 3.0 - Mobile and Google Integration Raises Bar on Unified Communications Company Press Release, Sep. 17, 2008
Visual Dashboard Unifies Voice and Messaging For Local and Remote Workers.
- HUD 3.0 for trixbox CE and any other Asterisk IP-PBX! TMCnetBloggers, Sep. 17, 2008
Fonality will soon offer the HUD 3.0 Unified Communications client for the open source trixbox CE Asterisk-based platform.
- Kajeet & Telcordia Recognized for Service Innovation Company Press Release, Sep. 16, 2008
Kajeet and Telcordia were presented with the top MVNO service innovation award at the Global Telecoms Business Innovation Awards in London, England.
- FierceVoIP Leaders: Chris Lyman, CEO Fonality FierceVoIP, Sep. 15, 2008
FierceVoIP interview with Fonality CEO, Chris Lyman
- Visto Launches Industry's First Push Mobile Social Networking Solution Company Press Release, Sep. 09, 2008
Integrated solution enables real-time information and notifications across email, social networks and contacts including Facebook, MySpace, Flickr and Photobucket.
- Prepaid Reviews: Finding The Best Phone From Each Prepaid Carrier Prepaid Reviews, Sep. 08, 2008
Prepaid Reviews calls Kajeet a good deal. "If we're talking cell phones for kids, there has to be a good deal to be found. Starting things off right, Kajeet offers $25 of airtime when you buy a phone online.
- Fonality Closes $12M Financing Round to Accelerate Growth in Open Source Communications Market Company Press Release, Sep. 04, 2008
DFJ Growth Fund, Intel Capital invest in market disruptor bringing game-changing technology and distribution to the $25B global telephony market.
- Jobfox, the Internet's Fastest-Growing Job Site, Now Makes Introductions between Candidates and Employers Company Press Release, Aug. 07, 2008
First-of-its-Kind Capabilities Helps Candidates Get Interviews and Network with Employers.
- Solar City: Greening History GlobeSt.com, Jul. 25, 2008
Balancing preserving history with preserving the environment is becoming a new challenge for designers and consultants.
- SolarCity Completes Largest Commercial Solar Installation in San Francisco for British Motors Company Press Release, Jul. 24, 2008
287 kilowatt solar carports can generate enough electricity to power 80 San Francisco homes.
- SolarCity Offers San Francisco Residents Solar Power for Less than Their Electricity Bills Company Press Release, Jul. 21, 2008
SolarLease options for qualified San Francisco installations start at $25 per month.
- SolarCity Sees Sales Spike Greentech Media, Jul. 16, 2008
Since launching a leasing program in April for residential solar power installations, SolarCity has done more in sales than all of 2007.
- Jobfox Top 20 Most Recession-Proof Jobs Company Press Release, Jul. 14, 2008
The longitudinal special report, the Jobfox Top 20 Most Recession-Proof Professions, identifies professions that have most consistently remained in highest demand over a more than eight-month period.
- SolarCity Expands in Arizona with New Phoenix Office and Installation Center Company Press Release, Jun. 24, 2008
SolarLease can allow Greater Phoenix residents to save money from day one by switching to renewable solar power.
- Jobfox Top 25 Most Wanted U.S. Job Candidates: June 2008 Company Press Release, Jun. 11, 2008
Social Workers and Human Resource Managers in High Demand as Weak Economy Hits Home for Many.
- Is This Really The Next Big Thing? Business Week, Jun. 04, 2008
Ultrafast lasers have enormous promise--if more commercial uses can be unlocked.
- Raydiance Honored by Two Prestigious Industry Awards for Achievements in Business, Technology and Innovation Business Wire-Enhanced Online News, May. 29, 2008
Next-Generation Laser Company Named Red Herring 100 North America Winner and 2008 American Business AwardsSM Finalist for Most Innovative Company.
- Jobfox Rapidly Winning Market Acceptance with Advancements over Job Boards and Social Networks Company Press Release, May. 28, 2008
High-Value Functionality for Employers and Already-Employed Candidates Cited by Independent Research Firm Vital Analysis.
- eBay Bids on Solar GreenBiz.com, May. 12, 2008
- Jobfox is Named a Red Herring 100 Award Finalist Company Press Release, Apr. 14, 2008
Job Site is Recognized as a "Most Promising" Company Driving the Future of Technology.
- Vodafone Germany Launches Visto-Powered Mobile Email Company Press Release, Mar. 26, 2008
Vodafone E-MailConnect Delivers Ease of Use and Device Choice to Germany's Mobile Mass Market.
- T-Mobile International Selects Visto to Bring Mobile Push Email to the Mass Market Company Press Release, Feb. 11, 2008
Launch Reinforces Visto's Global Leadership and Innovation for Mobile Messaging.
- Visto to Showcase "WOW", the Industry's Broadest and Easiest-to-Use Mobile Messaging Solution at Mobile World Congress 2008 Company Press Release, Feb. 11, 2008
T-Mobile International selects Visto's mobile email to power Mobile E-Mail Pro.
- Jobfox Named 'Most Promising' Start-Up of 2008 American Venture Magazine, Jan. 15, 2008
American Venture Magazine Honors Revolutionary Web Site for its Intelligent Matching of Jobs and Candidates.
- Jobfox Expanding Sales and Support Offices to Top 10 U.S. Markets after Record Sales and $20 Million Investment Round Company Press Release, Jan. 08, 2008
Jobfox, a revolutionary Web site with highly intelligent and effective matching of jobs and candidates, today announced 2008 plans to more than double the company's U.S. sales and support offices - coast-to-coast.
- Draper Fisher Jurvetson Closes Oversubscribed DFJ Growth Fund Press Release, Oct. 23, 2007
Draper Fisher Jurvetson announced closing the DFJ Growth Fund, a new franchise focused on expansion stage investment.
- Raydiance Labs: The Long Story of a Short Pulse Wired, Jun. 22, 2007
Problem is, traditional laser technology can heat, burn and eventually destroy the area around the target.
- Laser Precision, No Heat San Francisco Chronicle, Jun. 18, 2007
Petaluma startup zeroes in on a technology that it hopes will spawn a new industry.
1 of 1